Sunday, March 17, 2013

Commission Week: Day 2&3 - Clean Up and Base Coat

 Hello again, as promised some more updates. I was unable to put anything up last night so this will be 2 parts.




It was a fun day of cleaning up the blasters and getting them ready for paint. This included chopping off the posts, and adoring my awesome and extremely beautiful and helpful wife, as is my custom.


 We were well watched as our satanic puppy, Nero, lay vigilant and ready to lay down his life to protect us in our cause.


In the end, we were able to fight through our hardships and get some solid base coats down. Weather was great and moderately warm, but because of the wind I had to do it in our garage instead of out in the open, as I would've liked. I have also come to the conclusion that I need better masks to wear when painting. However, no need to fear, I will fight through a little light headedness to continue to bring you awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment